|Episode:||The Crittendon Plan|
|Original Airdate:||September 9, 1967|
|Written by:||Richard M. Powell|
|Directed by:||Gene Reynolds|
|Produced by:||Edward H. Feldman & William A. Calihan|
- Colonel Hogan - Bob Crane
- Corporal Louis LeBeau - Robert Clary
- Sergeant James Kinchloe - Ivan Dixon
- Sergeant Andrew Carter - Larry Hovis
Camp Personnel Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Story Notes Edit
- This is the sixty-fifth produced episode of the series, but is the sixty-third episode to be shown on television and is the first episode shown for the Third Season.
- Richard Dawson does not appear in this episode.
- This is the only episode in the series in which actual gypsies (Romanys) are featured, although they are never named as such. In real life, the gypsies were second only to the Jews in suffering mass persecution and extermination as part of Nazi racial doctrines.
- Beginning with the third season, most of the German soldiers at Stalag 13 start wearing new cartridge cases on their uniform belts.
Timeline Notes and Speculations Edit
- A fall 1944 date is most likely, given the references to the ramp-up in German rocket attacks on England.
- This takes place after Hogan's Tucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You. Crittendon is still a POW and has no knowledge about our heroes' operations.
- This takes place before Hogan, Go Home. By the time of the latter episode, Crittendon has been let in on our heroes' secret.
- The Crittendon Plan at TV.com
- The Crittendon Plan at the Internet Movie Database
- The Crittendon Plan episode capsule at Webstalag 13
- Hogan's Heroes Fanclub
- The Hofbrau
| Previous episode:|
The Reluctant Target
| Next episode:|
Some of Their Planes Are Missing