|Episode:||Klink vs. The Gonculator|
|Original Airdate:||October 5, 1968|
|Written by:||Phil Sharp|
|Directed by:||Bruce Bilson|
|Produced by:||Edward H. Feldman & William A. Calihan|
- Colonel Hogan - Bob Crane
- Corporal Louis LeBeau - Robert Clary
- Corporal Peter Newkirk - Richard Dawson
- Sergeant James Kinchloe - Ivan Dixon
- Sergeant Andrew Carter - Larry Hovis
Camp Personnel Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Story Notes Edit
- This is both the ninety-fourth produced episode of the series and the ninety-fourth episode to be shown on television and the second episode shown for the Fourth Season.
- Klink uncharacteristically wears a ring on the third finger of his left hand.
Timeline Notes and Speculations Edit
- This episode appears to take place during the summer of 1944, given the V-2 rocket references.
- In this episode, Colonel Hogan mentions working in the Pentagon. This is a snafu by the writers because the Pentagon would not have been built or in use at the time Colonel Hogan would have been there before the war. It was completed on January 15, 1943 and by all accounts, Hogan was attached to the RAF before the United States was involved in the war.
- Klink vs. The Gonculator at TV.com
- Klink vs. The Gonculator at the Internet Movie Database
- Klink vs. The Gonculator episode capsule at Webstalag 13
- Hogan's Heroes Fanclub
- The Hofbrau
| Previous episode:|
Clearance Sale at the Black Market
| Next episode:|
How to Catch a Papa Bear