|Original Airdate:||November 22, 1970|
|Written by:||Laurence Marks|
|Directed by:||Bob Sweeney|
|Produced by:||Edward H. Feldman, William A. Calihan & Jerry London|
- Colonel Hogan - Bob Crane
- Corporal Louis LeBeau - Robert Clary
- Corporal Peter Newkirk - Richard Dawson
- Sergeant Andrew Carter - Larry Hovis
- Sergeant Richard Baker - Kenneth Washington
Camp Personnel Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Story Notes Edit
- This is the one hundred and fifty-third produced episode of the series, but is the one hundred and fifty-fourth to be shown on television, and is also the tenth episode shown for the Sixth Season.
- The premise for this episode might have been inspired by Hitler's Gotterdamerung order.
- Olsen is mentioned by Newkirk, although he is never seen.
Timeline Notes and Speculations Edit
- This episode takes place in the spring of 1944. Hogan refers to the fact that the Allies have not yet invaded France, and this is a Hochstetter episode.
- This takes place before "The Gypsy." What connects the two are Klink's furlough papers, a requested leave from duty so he could visit his mother.
- Hochstetter: Fraulein Schmitt, I would like to see you sometime.
- Schmitt: Shall I give you my address?
- Hochstetter: That's all right. I have everybody's address.
- The map of the area surrounding Stalag 13 that Hogan uses to plan his operations looks nothing like any other map of the same area we've seen in previous episodes. Unlike the earlier maps, it depicts five locations that we have probably seen or of which has been made mention now and again throughout the series.
- A small village or group of buildings within walking distance of the camp's main gate. This is probably where Hilda lives ("Hogan's Trucking Service").
- A small military outpost of some kind, possibly a checkpoint or small garrison, on the North Road in the direction of Hammelburg.
- A major military installation to the west of the Flenzheim road, across the river.
- An airfield, southeast of Stalag 13.
- A railroad, lying beyond the airfield.
- It's Dynamite at TV.com
- It's Dynamite at the Internet Movie Database
- It's Dynamite episode capsule at Webstalag 13
- Hogan's Heroes Fanclub
- The Hofbrau
| Previous episode:|
The Big Record
| Next episode:|