|Episode:||Hogan's Trucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You|
|Original Airdate:||October 19, 1968|
|Written by:||Bill Davenport|
|Directed by:||Edward H. Feldman|
|Produced by:||Edward H. Feldman & William A. Calihan|
- Colonel Hogan - Bob Crane
- Corporal Louis LeBeau - Robert Clary
- Corporal Peter Newkirk - Richard Dawson
- Sergeant James Kinchloe - Ivan Dixon
- Sergeant Andrew Carter - Larry Hovis
Camp Personnel Edit
- Major Wolfgang Hochstetter - Howard Caine
- Colonel Rodney Crittendon - Bernard Fox
- Fräulein Hilda - Sigrid Valdis
Guest Stars Edit
Story Notes Edit
- This is the ninety-third produced episode of the series, but is the ninety-sixth episode to be shown on television and the fourth episode shown for the Fourth Season.
- Hilda lives within walking distance of Stalag 13's main gate.
- Schultz notes that Klink hasn't used his motorcycle in quite a while. This tends to lend credence to the notion that Klink only used his motorcycle whenever his staff car wasn't available.
- This episode is noticable for its lack of a laugh track.
Timeline Notes and Speculations Edit
- This appears to take place in the summer of 1944, shortly after How to Catch a Papa Bear.
- This happens not long after The Assassin. In that episode, Crittendon was sent back to Stalag 16 after he was captured. At the start of this episode, Crittendon escaped with his men from Stalag 16 a week ago, according to Carter - although it may actually be more, given the timeframe. Also, Crittendon's learning the truth about our heroes is what inspired him to put together his own organization.
- This episode brings to an end what appears to be a bit of a romance between Klink and Hilda, thanks to Hogan. How it got started or why (Hogan?) is never mentioned. We will see this strange relationship again in later episodes produced, which will give series fans another important tool in establishing their approximate dates.
- When Klink's sidecar is left behind while Schultz's motorcycle speeds away, a ski-like brace, propping up the sidecar, is clearly visible.
- Hogan's Trucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You at TV.com
- Hogan's Trucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You at the Internet Movie Database
- Hogan's Trucking Service … We Deliver the Factory to You episode capsule at Webstalag 13
- Hogan's Heroes Fanclub
- The Hofbrau
| Previous episode:|
How to Catch a Papa Bear
| Next episode:|
To the Gestapo with Love