|Episode:||Eight O'Clock and All Is Well|
|Original Airdate:||November 08, 1970|
|Written by:||Laurence Marks|
|Directed by:||Richard Kinon|
|Produced by:||Edward H. Feldman, William A. Calihan & Jerry London|
- Colonel Hogan - Bob Crane
- Corporal Louis LeBeau - Robert Clary
- Corporal Peter Newkirk - Richard Dawson
- Sergeant Andrew Carter - Larry Hovis
- Sergeant Richard Baker - Kenneth Washington
Camp Personnel Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Story Notes Edit
- This is both the one hundred and fifty-fifth produced episode of the series, but is the one hundred and fifty-second to be shown on television, and is also the eighth episode shown for the Sixth Season.
- A Hall of Fame baseball player is mentioned in the episode: Ty Cobb.
Timeline Notes and Speculations Edit
- This episode takes place sometime in early to mid-1944. It is a Hochstetter episode, and the Russian Front appears to still be in Russia. A mid-1944 date is more likely given what Hochstetter says about Martin. If he "loses" him, his career will be in jeopardy. He does, and this proves to be part of that steadily growing, Hogan-built snowball that will flatten Hochstetter and have him hauled away to Berlin by the end of the year.
Hochstetter notices that Schultz is staring rather intently at his map of sabotage activities around Stalag 13.
- Hochstetter: "Is there anything that interests you, sergeant?"
- Schultz: "The lines make a wheel. You draw very nicely, major."
- Hochstetter (looking disgusted): "Danke." (He turns to Klink, pointing at Schultz) "He is not adding anything to this meeting."
- Klink: "Except weight."
- Sgt. Andrew Carter: Captain, what do you think of Ty Cobb?
- Lt. James Martin/Captain Siphord: You want to know his batting average?
- Klink: "Hogan, if there's ever an escape ... I hope it's you."
- Hogan: "Colonel, I'd never spoil your record."
- Monte Markham plays Captain Martin, listed in the credits as Lieutenant Martin.
- Eight O'Clock and All Is Well at TV.com
- Eight O'Clock and All Is Well at the Internet Movie Database
- Eight O'Clock and All Is Well episode capsule at Webstalag 13
- Hogan's Heroes Fanclub
- The Hofbrau
| Previous episode:|
| Next episode:|
The Big Record